These Easy Keto Salted Butterscotch Caramel Nut Clusters are the best holiday treat for any party!
I love the surprising faces of people when they they try something for the first time but clearly can not believe they are eating something without sugar. I live for those moments.
Looking for a jaw dropping recipe? then taste these delicious KETO SALTED BUTTERSCOTCH NUT CLUSTERS. Any nut you like will work, you don’t have to use pecans. Walnut would be nice or even almonds, but we prefer pecans.
- Butterscotch Caramel
- 2 tablespoon water
- ½ cup granulated Allulose/liquid Allulose/Swerve Brown sugar/brown sugar sub
- 2 tablespoon butter unsalted
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon natural butterscotch extract
- pinch salt
- 75 pecan halves (3.3 oz)
- 1 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- flaky sea salt for topping
- Start by making the butterscotch caramel. Combine all of the caramel ingredients and bring to a simmer in a pot(medium sized). Simmer for 5-7 minutes until it gets thick and golden enough to coat the back of a spoon. Remove & let cool.
- Over low heat, melt the chocolate and coconut oil until it gets smooth, put it aside.
- Line a baking sheet with wax. Into groups of three, arrange the pecan halves. Top with a dollop of chocolate, a dollop of caramel, and a sprinkle of salt. Chill until it gets ready..
- Store in a in the refrigerator(airtight container) up to Seven days.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 30IU
Vitamin C: 0.1mg