If you’re looking for a super easy, Sugar Free Dessert to swoon your loved one, These NO BAKE KETO STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE JARS Jars are a must make.
SUGAR FREE CHEESECAKE IN A JAR
This recipe is so delicious for sharing with guests for a party and very easy to make. Perfectly portioned in a jar!
These are ready in just Fifteen minutes and most likely will be eaten in no time!
You may need to reduce the amount of strawberries you eat depending on your personal macronutrient allowance daily, but you can certainly fit in a small portion without an issue.
HOW TO MAKE CHEESECAKE CRUMB NUT FREE
For the base of these cheesecake jars, you can make the almond crumb, nut free.
With an even amount of sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds, you can replace the ground almonds which will still give the crumb a nice crunch.
- 5.5 ounces strawberries frozen
- One teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Confectioners optional
- 1 teaspoon chia ground (optional
- ½ cup ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- ½ tablespoon Swerve Confectioners
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- (or mascarpone) ½ cup cream cheese full fat, soft
- 1.5 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup heavy cream
Optional to serve
- 4 strawberries fresh
- To non-stick pan, add the optional sweetener, water and strawberries. Until it gets thick, simmer on a medium / low heat stirring regularly, about 3 – 5 minutes. If required, you can add a little more water but I try not to as the strawberries will release water as they cook. With the back of a spatula, squash the strawberries. Turn off the heat and If you prefer more of a jam, option to add ground chia to thicken. Let fully cool. To speed this up, option to place in the fridge.
- In a bowl, mix the base ingredients together and to form a crumb, use your fingers to press together.
- To a mixing bowl, add the vanilla, low carb sweetener and cream cheese. Mix using a hand whisk until it gets smooth. Whisk the heavy cream in a clean bowl until just below stiff peaks. Using a spatula, fold the cream through the cream cheese and adjust sweetness.
(keeping a little back to sprinkle on top at the end) Layer the base into jars, followed by filling and topped with pureed strawberry.
Top with optional fresh strawberry and the rest of the base.
- Net Carbs 5g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
Trans Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 473IU
Vitamin C: 23mg