This yummy keto cream cheese chocolate pound cake is a delicious and smooth cake which includes a chocolate ganache and that certainly takes it to a whole new level. Keto cream cheese chocolate pound cake make sure to stop your chocolate cravings while on keto.
It’s decadent, moist, and rich! While doing a ketogenic diet, a keto chocolate pound cake that is sure to satisfy your craving for a dark chocolate cake . And the texture is moist and dense because it’s cream cheese chocolate pound cake.
However, a dream about a keto recipe? I should have seen coming, now that’s something .
Why? Well, I can’t say it surprised me that one would eventually visit me in my dreams with all the time I spend thinking about possible new keto recipes, .
I can now tell you what it’s like to write a recipe in a dream although I may never be able to tell you what it’s like to dream up a song, .
Did I just dream up a recipe for a keto cream cheese chocolate cake, I remember waking up and thinking? Or am I just wanting chocolate again?
To create a chocolate version of my keto cream cheese pound cake was the first thing I did that day, going to the kitchen.
- 2 1/2 cup of fine almond flour , measured and sifted
- 2 1/4 cups of sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 7 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 eggs , room temperature
- 8 tablespoons of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 ounces of baking chocolate (melted)
- 2 tsp of instant coffee
- 2 ounces of baking chocolate
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons of confectioners sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease two 8 inch loaf pans.
- In a medium-size bowl put all the dry ingredients (excluding sugar substitute) and set it on a side.
- In big mixing bowl beat on high the softened butter and sugar substitute until it gets light and fluffy.
- Put the cream cheese and mix well until it gets fully incorporated.
- Put the egg one at a time and make sure to mix well after every addition.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mixing well until it gets fully combined.
- At the end, put the melted baking chocolate in a stream and beat its mixture until it gets fully mixed.
- Heat the pound cake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let cake cool for 15 minutes and then take it out of the mold and then wait until the cake is fully cooled. Spread the chocolate ganache.
- Mix the melted butter, baking chocolate, sugar substitute until it gets well combined.
- Put the whipping cream and mix until it gets well incorporated.
- Lastly, stir in the coconut oil.
YIELD: 22 SERVING SIZE: 1 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 187.2 TOTAL FAT: 20.8g SATURATED FAT: 9.4g CHOLESTEROL: 89mg SODIUM: 99mg CARBOHYDRATES: 5.7g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 4.5g FIBER: 1.2g SUGAR: 3.2g PROTEIN: 6.1g