Keto garlic chicken bites cooked in one pan with broccoli and spinach in just under 15 minutes. Keto garlic chicken is quick delicious dish is a great keto substitute and can be served with zoodles or pasta!
- 1 lbs of chicken breasts that should be cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3–4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- half cup of shredded cheese mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan and melting cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Cook 2 tbs of olive oil in a saucepan, medium-high temperature.
- Put the chopped chicken breasts, season with Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt & pepper. Stir-fry for almost 4-5 minutes or until the chicken turns golden and well cooked.
- Add the garlic and stir-fry for another minute or until it gets fragrant. Put the tomato, broccoli, spinach, shredded cheese, and cream cheese. Heat for another 3-4 minutes or until the broccoli is well cooked.
- You can serve it with cooked pasta, rice, zucchini noodles or even cauliflower rice.
Serving: 1serving (about 1.5 cups) | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 749mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g |