Chocolate Cake Ingredients
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mocha Filling Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener or
- 1 1/2 tsp instant coffee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take a cookie sheet with a silicone mat.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Put the ingredients which are wet to the dry and mix it until it gets smooth.
- Put batter evenly on a silicone mat, leave a small border around edges.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Let it cool in pan.
Ice Cream Filling Instructions
- Add all ingredients to a chilled bowl.
- Pound with a hand mixer until it forms a stiff peak.
- Assembly Instructions
- Take a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan, cut piece of cake to fit the bottom and place in pan, put 1/3 of the filling over cake.
- Replicate with 2 more layers each of cake and filling.
- Break down some of the remaining cake and spread over the top layer of filling.
- Wrap and freeze for 4 hours.
- Let cake rest at room temperature for 20 minutes and then serve.
- Take the cake out from the pan to a platter, which then you can slice and serve.
1 serving Calories: 232 kcal Carbs: 6.9g Protein: 4.9g Fat: 18.9g Sugar: 1.7g