If you need a delicious and easy low carb cookie recipe then Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cookies is sure to be loved by the whole family and can be a great after dinner treat. You can make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cookies in no time.
- ¼ cup creamy thick natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup creamy thick natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol, more to taste
- ¾ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Put a baking sheet with a parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Take a mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, almond butter, and cream cheese. Mix it until it gets smooth.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder. and erythritol. Mix it until all the ingredients are combined smoothly.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the coconut. Stir it until it is properly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Put 1 1/2 to 2″ spoonful=10 onto the already prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes before serving.
- Put extras in the freezer until it is ready to eat.
Per 10 (1)
| Total Fat: 16.1g | Cholesterol: 6.7mg | Sodium: 88.4mg | Potassium: 31.7mg | Total Carbs: 3.2g | Sugars: 1.2g | Protein: 5g |
Leave a Comment