This recipe is completely dairy free! No need for sour cream, cream cheese or whey protein for these bad boys because this KETO PALEO CLOUD BREAD is just amazingly delicious!
EASY DAIRY FREE CLOUD BREAD
For the past couple of years, I have been making paleo cloud bread and making different sandwiches, breakfast recipes or keto pizzas. KETO PALEO CLOUD BREAD is one of the simplest recipes out there in the low carb world.
WHAT IS CREAM OF TARTAR?
A byproduct after making wine. It acts as a leavener, when it’s added to baked goods helping the breads and cookies rise.
- ▢Four (4 ) egg whites
- ▢4 (4 ) egg yolks
- ▢4 tbsp (0.25 cups) keto mayonnaise
- ▢¼ tsp (¼ tsp) cream of tartar (or ½ tsp lemon juice or white vinegar)
- ▢¼ tsp (¼ tsp) garlic powder
- ▢½ tsp (½ tsp) parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Take a bowl(large) and add the cream of tartar and egg whites. Until stiff peaks form, whip with a hand mixer.
- Take another bowl and with a hand mixer, mix the mayonnaise, egg yolks, garlic and parsley for a minute.
- Into the yolk mixture, gently fold the firm meringue in 3-4 batches. So the mixture is still firm and foamy, try to deflate the meringue as little as possible.
- Add like a ¼ cup of the foam, on One or Two baking sheets that are covered with parchment paper, to make Twelve even circles. To spread the mixture, you can also use a spoon so that it looks more like a circle.
- Place in the oven and bake for Twenty mins. Remove from oven and before picking them off the parchment paper, let completely cool.
- In the fridge, store in a plastic bag.
- It won’t whip, so make sure you don’t put any egg yolks in the egg whites!
- Just replace the mayo for sour cream or cream cheese if you want a dairy version.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 110Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.91g6%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.11g
NET CARBS 0.33g1%