These have just three ingredients, are under Seven net carbs and ready in about Twenty minutes! Sausage Broccoli Cheddar Foil Packs is a simple foil pack recipe perfect for the grill or oven!
For the past couple of weeks, this has been our new go to recipe! We already make and love easy recipes, this one is , but this might be a new winner! The recipe is super easy to make!
Sausage Broccoli Cheddar Foil Packs are an incredibly simple yet satisfying meal that is sure to please everyone!
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- Johnsonville Andouille Smoked Sausage One package (14 ounce)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Amount Per Foil Pack
- salt and pepper to taste, Two cups broccoli florets, 1 cup chopped sausage, 1/4 cup of cheese,
- To high heat, heat gas or charcoal grill, about 400 degrees.
- Cut Four (12×12-in.) sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- With One cup of chopped sausage and Two cups broccoli, fill each foil pack. Add pepper and salt to taste.
- To make edges meet, bring up 2 sides of foil. Allowing space for heat expansion and circulation, seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again.
- Place packs on grill, heat Seven mins. Flip foil packs and heat Seven more mins.
- Carefully open packs and with 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, sprinkle each pack.
- Allowing the cheese to melt by using tongs tent the foil pack over the foil pack. Heat 2-3 more minutes and take it away from heat.
- You can use Kielbasa or smoked sausage if you prefer.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 80.6 g
Cholesterol: 170.0 mg
Sodium: 1,825.5 mg
Total Carbs: 17.2 g
Dietary Fiber: 5.3 g
Protein: 43.2 g