This recipe is super easy to throw together. Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a rich, cheesy, and quick dinner for a weeknight feast!
With only 4g net carbs per serve, Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole a very satisfying comfort food.
One-pot style casserole that’s not only very low-carb but you can make ahead and cook the next day as needed!
- 1 pound broccoli cut into florets
- 1 rotisserie chicken meat shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ground
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 390F.
- Over high heat, place a saucepan of water and until al dente, boil the broccoli florets. Put it in a bowl after draining well along with the shredded chicken.
- Take a saucepan, add the pepper, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic, salt and cream cheese and place over low heat. Whisk until the sauce is smooth.
- Into the chicken and broccoli mixture, pour the warm sauce , add the basil, and mix well.
- Into a casserole dish, pour the mixture and top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until the cheese has browned and warmed through.
- Serve immediately.
Serving: 250g | Calories: 416kcal | Carbs: 6g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 160mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g |