It’s is full of flavor to help you even out your macros and cut your cravings. This Keto Fat Bomb Chicken is so delicious and the bomb diggity for protein happiness for the perfect keto dinner.
This recipe is near and dear to our culinary hearts for so many reasons. But the main reason is in the title. Delicious, flavorful fat.
- 1 medium yellow onion , peeled and sliced
- washed and sliced 1 (8 oz.) package mushrooms ,
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- One tsp garlic powder
- One tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup mayonnaise , no sugar added
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion, until they are tender, in the oil .
- To make room for the chicken, push them to the side.
- To the pan, add the chicken, seasoning each chop with nutmeg and garlic powder as you brown each side.
- On the stove top, if you wish to continue cooking, simply continue to cook until the chicken is cooked through (at least 165 F. )
- Take the chicken out from the pan once the chicken is cooked and let oil and onions to cool a bit.
- Stir in the vinegar and mayo and whisk until it is well combined with the oil left in the pan.
- When you are done, you should have a rich and thick sauce. You can thin it out, if it is too thick for your liking, with a bit of chicken broth. At a time, simply whisk in about two tbsp. until desired consistency is reached.
- Over the chicken, ladle the sauce and serve.
Amount Per Serving
(One chicken breast with 1/4th sauce)
Calories 830Calories from Fat 720
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 33g206%
Leave a Comment