Keto Fat Bombs. Sweet tooth is everyone’s biggest weakness while following the keto diet because it’s impossible not to have something sweet to munch on. Anyone can give up bread, rice and just about everything else but everyone needs a dessert.
This keto fat bombs are perfect for when you’re craving something sweet. They are bite-size and will help you with the sweet cravings and you won’t even have to sacrifice taste or flavor. They are fluffy and taste just like cheesecake!
To Make This You Will Need:
- cream cheese
- butter (or coconut oil)
- heavy cream
- keto sweetener
How To Make Keto Fat Bombs
- These fat bombs are so easy to make and you can make it in minutes. You just have to simply beat all the ingredients until they get properly mixed and then put it into molds or you can even use a cake scooper to drop onto a baking sheet. Put it in the freezer to freeze for a few minutes until they are set and you’re good to go!
What Molds to use?
- Anything you have on hand should always be the first priority. You can also use a mini cupcake pan because it makes precise bite-size portions. Silicon cupcake pan are perfect for making fat bombs because when they are done you can pop the fat bombs right out. Available on.Amazon.
- You can simply freeze the entire batter for 1 hour and then scoop with an ice cream scooper into balls.
What Keto-Friendly Sweetener To Use?
- POWDERED erythritol is undoubtedly a perfect keto sweetener. You can use it to replace sugar 1:1 and it does not leave a bitter after taste. Monk fruit sweetener ot Stevia are also a great option and for those wondering, 8-10 drops will also work great!
- Cover in an air-tight container and put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
- 8 oz Cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz butter or coconut oil
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 2-3 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To decorate, Baking chocolate or coconut
- Take a bowl and put the ingredients. Beat using an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes until they get well combined and creamy.
- Using an ice-cream scooper, scoop batter into a mini cupcake pan ( both lined or unlined). Let it set for 1-2 hours in the fridge or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Take the cupcake tins and transfer them into an air-tight container. refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.