If you’re missing carbs and hate watching your family having delicious treats like waffles and pancakes on every weekends while you’re stuck with eggs an avocado, then we’ve got you covered with this Keto Waffles Recipe. You can learn how to make the BEST keto waffles and that will be under 15 minutes. This Keto Waffles Recipe is so much better than the “regular” stuff.
These waffles are soft and wooly. It can be served for breakfast with no sugar maple syrup and fruit.. You can also prepare ahead of time and froze it so you can pop one in the toaster when needed. It’s just 2 Net Carbs per Belgian Waffle. You’re in for a treat because it’s so good and tasty and delicious you’d never know they’re keto.
How to make this you will need:
- Almond flour (sub 1:4 ratio, 2 tablespoon coconut flour)
- Cream cheese
- Sweetener (MunkFruit,Swerve or Erythritol sweetener)
- Keto Maple Syrup:
It’s is a little tricky to find Keto maple syrup because most “sugar-free” maple syrups do have hidden sugars. So we recommend only this brand. It’s by far the best maple syrup we’ve found.
- 4 oz cream cheese ½ block
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp erythritol is optional
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Add all the ingredients into a blender. Blend it so it gets mixed smooth for 1 minute.
- Use cooking spray to grease pre-heat waffle iron. Put batter into waffle iron (depends on the size of iron).
- Heat until it turns golden. Repeat it and let all the batter is finish. Enjoy!
Belgium Waffle Maker
Keto Maple Syrup