You’ll love this melty low carb KETO REUBEN SANDWICH made with 5 delish layers! And it’s easy – only 6 ingredients and 10 minutes prep time.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 5 minutes Total Time 15 minutes Course: Main Cuisine: American Keyword: Sandwich Servings: 2 Calories: 618 kcal Author: Wendy Polisi As an Amazon Associate, I have earned qualified sales.
- Waffle iron (Dash Mini recommended)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon keto tomato sauce or other keto compatible tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 4 chaffles made by this formula, add 1 teaspoon squashed caraway seeds
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 cup of sauerkraut
- 2 ounces Swiss cheese
- 2 butter spoons
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce, and pickles.
- Spread the mixture over the chaffless.
- Split the corned hamburger between two of the chaffless.
- Top with half the cheese and sauerkraut.
- Place the remaining grains on top of the sauerkraut, sauce side down.
- Liquefy the margarine in a huge skillet over medium hotness.
- Cook sandwiches for 4 minutes and flip. Cook for an additional 4 minutes, or until cheddar is liquefied.
Calories: 618kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Proteins: 27g | Fat: 54g | Saturated fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 96 mg | Sodium: 1676 mg | Potassium: 311 mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 612 IU | Vitamin C: 26 mg | Calcium: 252 mg | Iron: 2 mg