Creamy Tuscan Shrimp is a low carb dinner for an entire family. Juicy shrimp, creamy sauce, plump tomatoes are seasoned beautifully. Tuscan garlic shrimp just takes under 15 minutes with just 10 ingredients!
Shrimp cooking is a breeze and is a great dinner and lunch option for all occasions. It does not matter if you are just looking for a quick idea to feed the family or if you are organizing an event. Shrimp are always a favorite, and it’s almost impossible to spoil them!
If you haven’t done much shrimp cooking, don’t worry! It is much easier than you think. This creamy Tuscan shrimp makes a great beginner food too, so don’t be afraid to dive in and get to work.
- 1 1/4 pounds extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Just for a taste (optional), 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a shrimp & put it in the baking dish.
- At low heat melt the butter in a saucepan . Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds. After that, melt the garlic with the with butter in a microwave safe dish in the microwave. Add the lemon to the butter mixture.
- Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, toss in the shrimp, then spread out in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until shrimp are cooked through (pink and opaque) about 9 to 13 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm sauce over shrimp.
✅ Nutritional information:
(Amount per serving: 4)