This Keto Cheesy Cabbage Skillet is so easy to make that you don’t need to look any further! It’s pretty tasty and, best of all, even easier to clean. Personally, this is my perfect keto food. That’s because it has tons of veggies, some cheese, and high-quality Kiolbassa sausage. Simple recipe.
This Keto Cheesy Cabbage Skillet makes a great low carb dinner in a skillet. It’s packed with healthy veggies, tasty smoked sausage, and a bit of cheese.
Personally, this is my perfect keto meal. That’s because it has large amount of veggies, a small bit of cheese, and high-quality Kiolbassa sausages. An easy one skillet low carb meal made with cabbage and sausage. Dairy-free surprise ingredient adds a cheesy flavor!
I don’t think I’m lying when I say that I can eat this every day and not get tired. I usually take it several times a week, sometimes 2 in a day and I love it!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 small cabbage cored and chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F
Heat butter over medium-high heat in 10.5 ″ or larger cast iron skillet. Once hot, add the sliced sausage and cook 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Add the onion, garlic, bell pepper, and cabbage. Cook until the vegetables are tender stir (occasionally)
- Add the tomatoes and top with cheese. Transfer to the oven for 10 minutes or just until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown. Serve immediately.
Keto Cabbage & Cheese Sausage Skillet
- Amount per proportion
- Calories 377
- Calories from Fat 258%
- Daily Value * Fat 28.7 g 44% Carbohydrates 9 g 3% Fiber 2.3 g 10% Protein 21.7 g 43% *
Leave a Comment