This insanely tasty Keto pumpkin bread is so easy to make. It is perfect for breakfast or as a tasty snack. Keto pumpkin bread contains 2.1 net carbs per slice. AS it’s pretty low in carbs it’s a pumpkin spice recipe you can enjoy all season long without worrying about carbs.
This bread freezes well too, so sometimes I make two loaves, keep one in the fridge, and freeze the other for later. This is not just a tasty pumpkin season treat, but it’s way easy to make enabling you to enjoy a keto-friendly pumpkin bread in less than an hour.
It’s so easy to make this keto pumpkin bread! You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make this Keto pumpkin bread.
- Cooking spray
- 2 c. blanched finely ground almond flour
- 1/4 c. Swerve granular
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 c. sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. raw pepitas
- Preheat the oven to 350 °. Grease a 4×8-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the long sides. Grease parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin puree and eggs. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Using a putty knife, smooth the top into an even layer.
- Sprinkle evenly with pumpkin seeds. Bake until puffed and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes to 1 hour. If it browns too quickly, cover with aluminum foil after 30 minutes.
Serving: 1 slice (or muffin) | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Proteins: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 69 mg | Sodium: 174 mg | Potassium: 76 mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 3105IU | Vitamin C: 0.7 mg | Calcium: 48 mg | Iron: 1.1 mg