Loaded with sausage, pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, and cheese, these Supreme Pizza Puffs are so flavorful and delicious! One net carb each making them an easy appetizer or great dinner! For a delicious and easy way to get your pizza fix, dip in a good low-carb marinara !
Try these Supreme Pizza Puffs with cheese, bell pepper, onion, sausage, and pepperoni! With only one net carb per serving, these keto pizza pieces make a delicious meal or simple appetizer. Everyone in the family is going to love this.
I love munching on snacks. There is just something so much more enticing about adorable little bite-sized appetisers than a dish full of normal-sized meals. I always seize the chance to prepare appetizers for dinner because of this. For nights like that, my low-carb selection is ideal.
Making the greatest Low Carb Keto Supreme Pizza Puffs: Some helpful hints
These pizza puffs are easy to make and are made with real food. Here are some instructions to make sure you always obtain the ideal puff. Don’t miss chilling the dough. If you do, the puffs will flatten during cooking and lose their beautiful, round shape.
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- One teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- seeded and chopped 1/4 cup green bell pepper,
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- (patted dry) 2 tablespoon black olives, chopped
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese and cooked sausage until it gets completely combined.
- Put remaining ingredients until it gets well combined and to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture, chill ten mins.
(Don’t skip chilling the dough because they not be nice round balls and will flatten as they cook).
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop onto a greased baking sheet (prefer silicone baking mats) .
- Bake eighteen to twenty minutes until it gets golden brown.
- Optional last step: with the melted butter Italian seasoning mixture, brush the tops of the pizza puffs.
- Serve with warm low carb marinara.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 7.1g
TRANS FAT: 0g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.1g