You’re in for a treat because these are the world’s best keto brownies you’ve ever tasted. We have made this Yummy Keto Brownies over a dozen times until we finally found the Perfect version. These Yummy Keto Brownies are not only super fudgy but moist too and have a crispy outside layer which will melt in your mouth. At just 1 net carb per brownie, They’re so good that no one can even guess that they are keto and these are much better than regular ones.
If you’re having cravings for a sweet tooth and you have no self-control, then we suggest only baking a small batch because we went through batches this week because of how good they are! These keto brownies are perfect for a midnight snack.
How to make:
- The chocolate: You need a good quality chocolate because this is what makes or breaks brownies. To make this recipe, you need BOTH chocolate chunks and cocoa powder that will give a perfect texture. So choose the best kind of chocolate. You need a 100% dark BAKING chocolate for the chocolate chunks (85-99%) should work. You may also like to add sugar-free chocolate chips or chopped up chocolate chunks into the batter that will give you brownies which are extra fudgy. Lilly’s sugar-free chocolate chips are perfect for the chocolate chips because they are made with stevia.
- The flour: Almond flour is the perfect option for keto desserts so we highly recommend sticking with it. If you want to use coconut flour, then substitute 1/4 the amount of almond flour with coconut flour.
- The Sweetener: To choose between a Keto sweeteners can be tricky sometimes. So, in order to keep things simple, we prefer Powdered Erythritol Sweetner . Ut not only melts well into the batter but it also gives the perfect amount of sweetness to the brownies. Lakanto Monkfruit , powdered Xylitol or Powdered Swerve sweetener are also good options and can be used with a 1:1 ratio instead of erythritol.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee optional
- 10 (or 1/2 cup + 2 Tblsp) tablespoons butter
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 inch pan with aluminum foil, parchment paper or grease with butter.
- Take a bowl, stir baking powder, erythritol, almond flour, instant coffee and cocoa powder.
- Take a microwave-safe mixing bowl, Melt chocolate and butter for 30 seconds to 1 minute until just melted. Whisk in the vanilla and eggs then gently whisk in the dry ingredients until mixed through. Keep in mind to not to over mix the batter.
- Now put batter into a baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes and use a toothpick to insert and if it comes out moist. Let it cool for at least 30 mins to 2 hours in the fridge.
- Slice into 16 small squares.
Serving: 1brownie | Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 80mg |
Leave a Comment