This is the sun-dried tomato of garlic parmesan chicken and you’re going to love the variation. Parmesan, garlic, and Sun-dried tomato makes the perfect cream sauce. You’ve got yourself a delicious Keto Sun-dried Tomato Chicken which is creamy and going to be loved by the whole family with the addition of skillet grilled chicken.
Using lots of garlic is the secret to making this chicken super flavorful. We usually use at least 3-4 cloves but if you’re not a fan of garlic then you should be using at least 2 cloves. We use heavy cream which is a great keto option For the base, I like to use heavy cream (great keto option) but half & half or you can even substitute half the heavy cream with chicken broth or water. You might also want to add baby spinach to the sauce which wil give it a cool color and texture but that’s completely optional.
If you want to make it a complete “one pan” meal then you might add 2-3 cups of cooked pasta into the saucepan and combine it well with the sauce or serve the chicken on top of the pasta.
For low carb or keto: In a microwave steam zucchini noodles for 2 minutes on high and serve the chicken on the zucchini noodles. The chicken can also be served with a side of steamed vegetables.
- 4-6 (6 oz) boneless and skinless chicken breasts which are pounded thin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter or olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1-2 cups chopped spinach optional
- 1 cup whipping /heavy cream
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- By using a rolling pin, pound the chicken thin and season with salt and pepper.
Take a pan and heat 1 tbsp. butter or olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, and put sear and chicken on both sides for 4-5 minutes on each side. Now take the chicken out from the pan and put it aside.
- Slow the temp and remaining 1 tbsp. butter to the same pan. Put garlic and saute for 30 seconds until garlic changes it’s color to brown; Put heavy cream, parmesan cheese, sundried tomatoes, spinach, and combine it well.
- Now put chicken back to the pan and simmer for another minute and take it away from heat. Serve instantly with steamed vegetables, salad, pasta, zucchini noodles or rice.