These KETO DILL PICKLE FAT BOMBS & Savoury Gluten Free making them absolutely irresistible are loaded with Dill Pickle Flavor and are rolled in crispy Bacon. KETO DILL PICKLE FAT BOMBS are sure to keep you Satisfied on a Low Carb Diet!
- Between each ball, I washed my hands. This helped keep the bacon crispy, clean and nice.
- Until ready to serve(store in the fridge).
- You may use any kind of flavorful cheese(you prefer).
- You can roll your fat bombs in grated cheese or parmesan cheese and herbs or in crushed nuts if you don’t eat bacon. Leaving the naked(also a great option).
Course: Keto Fat Bomb Cuisine: American Keyword: Appetizer, gluten-free, Keto, Low Carb Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Servings: 12 fat bombs Calories: 114kcal
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Dill Pickles
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Pickle Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Dill
- 2 Tbsp Green Onions
- 10 Slices Bacon
- Until it gets crispy, fry the bacon, then to cool, put it aside. Take a bowl(large) and mix the cream cheese with the pickle juice, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, chopped dill, pickle juice and diced up pickles. Mix until it gets very well combined.
- Chop up the green onion and cooked bacon, then mix them in a bowl(small). With the pickle and cream cheese mixture, make 12, Tbsp sized balls. Then in the bacon and green onions, roll the pickle balls.