These have spring and summertime written all over them! Stuffed strawberries are so easy to make yet so elegant. Better yet, Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are a keto-approved treat that everyone will love, whether they eat low carb or not!
Here are a few recipe tips:
- To fill the strawberries, I used Lina’s amazing keto cream cheese frosting using a piping bag.
- Skip melting keto chocolate, to fancy up this dessert in less time, and just drizzle over ChocZero chocolate syrup instead.
- To make a quick chocolate version of the frosting, mix in a 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder. YUM!
- By coring your strawberries the day beforehand, save on time and piping in the frosting shortly before serving.
Keto Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners
- 24 large strawberries
- 1/2 cup keto chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- Take a bowl(large) and cream together cream cheese and butter. Add in heavy cream and vanilla extract. For about 1 minute, Finally, mix in Swerve confectioners and put frosting aside.
- Take strawberries and wash and remove stems. Cut out and remove the (a small measuring spoon)center. Cut a small slice off the bottom if you are wanting the strawberries to stand so the strawberry will have a flattened base for plating.
- To a piping bag add the filling, and pipe into the center of the strawberries, overfilling slightly(so there is a small mound of frosting on top).
- *Optional: Over strawberries, drizzle keto chocolate and chill until ready to (at least 20 minutes of chill time)serve.
Yield: 24, Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: 38.4 Calories
4.1g Total Carbs
0.9g Net Carbs