Smooth, creamy, and delicious Keto Cheesecake is super easy to make with no water bath or special ingredients required and will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
This dish is particularly dear to me because developing it marked a turning point for my website. It also happened to be the time I established the blog’s concept of low-carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less, which also happened to coincide with a new overhaul of the website and its photographs. I switched from randomly selecting meals and taking bad pictures to put my readers first and making YOU my number one priority.
WHAT MAKES THIS KETO CHEESECAKE RECIPE SO ADDICTING
Almond flour cheesecake crust that tastes like buttery shortbread
filling that is creamy, silky, and slightly dense.
Easy to prepare and quick to cook
8 components total
just 5 grams of net carbohydrates per slice
Low in carbs, without sugar, and without gluten
It tastes exactly like the genuine thing, so your loved ones won’t ever suspect it’s a sugar-free cheesecake!
Numerous 5-star evaluations
Keto Cheesecake is loaded with cream cheese, and eggs and is super low in carbs and high in fat. Other than the sweetener and flour for the base, it also does not require changing up a lot of the ingredients.
For the crust
- 2 tbsp (2 oz) Wholesome Allulose (granulated)
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flower
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon optional
For the filling
- 1 1/4 cups (10 oz) Wholesome Allulose (granulated)
- (at room temperature) 4 8 oz packages full-fat cream cheese
- 4 Large Eggs at room temperature
- One cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice optional
- With the rack in the middle, preheat oven to 325F.
- Take a mixing bowl(large) and combine the ingredients for the crust. Into a springform pan(9-inch), press evenly. While you are preparing the filling, place it in the fridge to set.
- To a mixing bowl(large), add the cream cheese and allulose. With an electric mixer, beat 2-3 minutes or until it gets fluffy. Mixing after each addition, gradually add in the eggs. Lastly, add in lemon juice, vanilla, and sour cream. Mix until it gets fully combined.
- Into the prepared crust, pour the batter and until cheesecake just jiggles a bit, bake for about 1 hour or when you tap the side of the pan.
- Take it out from the oven. For another 1 hour, let cool at room temperature then cover(while still in the springform pan) with foil and for at least 4 hours to set, place in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the fridge slice, after the cheesecake has cooled, and garnish.
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 321IU
Vitamin C: 1mg