TOOLS TO MAKE THIS
- Hand Mixer
- 8×8 Inch Baking Pan
- (at room temperature) 1/2 cup Butter
- 4 oz Unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 2/3 cup Besti Powdered Allulose
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- (at room temperature) 2 large Eggs
- (optional) 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- (only if using unsalted butter) 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Besti Powdered Allulose
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- (optional) 1/4 cup Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a pan(8×8 in) with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter together over low heat, stirring occasionally, until it gets smooth.
- Take it out from heat. (recommended)Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, sea salt, and almond flour. Stir together until it gets uniform. The batter will be(little grainy looking).
- To the lined pan, transfer 3/4 of the batter and put it aside the other 1/4 of the mixture.
- Take a bowl(medium) and beat the powdered sweetener and cream cheese together at low to medium speed, until it gets fluffy.
- (One at a time)beat in the eggs.
- (Beat in)vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Fold the cheesecake filling mixture and 1/4 of the reserved brownie batter together gently. You want to leave swirls in there so don’t overmix.
- On top of the brownie layer, pour the mixture in the pan. Over the top of brownies, sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Until the cheesecake layer is almost set, bake for about 35-40 minutes, but still slightly jiggly.
- Cool completely before moving or cutting.
Amount per serving.