Whipped up easily and a great keto dinner casserole for your next delicious meal. This Keto Crab Mac and Cheese Extra Creamy is so amazingly delicious and have that smooth texture that the whole family is going to love even though they are not following the Keto Diet.
Course: Casserole, Dinner
Keyword: cauliflower, keto, low carb, seafood mac
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cauliflower head chopped into florets
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 cans crab meat drained of juice
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- On a baking sheet(non-stick) roast cauliflower at 400°F for about Ten minutes.
- Over medium heat, meanwhile, melt butter and cream cheese in a pot(large).
- Put heavy cream.
- Add dijon mustard.
- Add shredded cheeses.
- Put crab. Stir.
- Pour mixture over cauliflower.
- Top with extra shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes.
Saturated Fat: 7g
Trans Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 401IU
Vitamin C: 35mg