We took the crowd pleasing favorite Chicken Spinach Casserole With Green Beans and made it the leading role instead of just a side dish. Perfect for all of your upcoming holiday entertaining.
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 lb. cremini mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 c. half-and-half
- 3 c. shredded Cheddar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb. cooked farfalle
- 1 (10-oz.) bag frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 c. store-bought fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350. Over medium, preheat a (12-inch) nonstick T-fal skillet until the Thermo-
- Spot turns red. In the preheated skillet, melt the butter and add the garlic, onion, and mushrooms. Heat, stirring until it gets softened, about Six minutes.
- To the skillet, add the flour and heat, stirring constantly, One minute. ,Slowing pour in the chicken broth, while stirring and half and half. Over medium heat, bring to a simmer and cook, about Seven minutes, stirring, until the sauce thickens,.
- Take sauce out from the heat and stir Two cups of the cheddar cheese into the sauce until it gets melted. Season with pepper and salt.
- Into the cheese sauce, stir the cooked pasta, green beans, and chicken. Top with cup of cheese(remaining).
- To the oven, transfer the skillet and bake about Five minutes until cheese is bubbly. Top with fried onions.
Serving Size: 1