The whole family will love cheesy EASY KETO CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE! Quick and easy with just 7 common ingredients, 5 minutes prep, and Two ways to make it.
These recipes are one of the best easy keto dinners. You can make them last minute or throw them together in advance. If you have some basic staples in your fridge already, the prep time is typically minimal.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS
- Cheesy bacon and ranch flavor
- Creamy cheese, tender chicken
- Just 5 minutes to prep
- Cooks in 15 minutes
- Just 4.4 grams net carbohydrates per serving
MAIN INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE
- 4 cups Chicken breasts (cooked, cubed or shredded)
- 8 slices Bacon (cooked, chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded, divided)
- One cup Cheddar cheese (shredded, divided)
- VERSION 1 WITH BROCCOLI
- 5 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- VERSION 2 WITH SPINACH
- (thawed, squeezed to drain well) 1 lb Frozen spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thaw and squeeze, if using frozen spinach, to drain first. Place broccoli(if using) into a pot of water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1-2 minutes until it gets bright green.
- Take a bowl(large) and combine the half of the shredded cheeses, bacon, drained spinach or broccoli, garlic, ranch dressing, and chicken in it. Stir until it gets well incorporated. Transfer to a glass(9×13 in) or stoneware casserole dish. (Alternatively, in the casserole dish, you can mix everything directly.)
- Optional tip: Add 1-3 teaspoons of ranch seasoning mix, if you like extra ranch flavor, in addition to the dressing.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheeses and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for about Fifteen minutes, until bubbly and hot.
Amount per serving