This is made low carb secretly using cauliflower as the base and no one will know! KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE (NEW & IMPROVED!) is low carb, keto, gluten free, nut free and grain free! My New & Improved Method makes this a much easier.
Impress your family or friends with this delicious KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE (NEW & IMPROVED!).
- 6 ounces bacon
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- One teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- One teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 20 ounces frozen cauliflower rice
- ⅓ cup coconut flour 40 grams
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- One tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. In an even layer, add your bacon on a baking sheet(large) pan and bake for Twenty minutes until it gets crisp.
- To a skillet(large) add avocado oil and add ground beef. Cook until it gets browned. Stir in the pepper, parsley, garlic powder, salt and onion powder. To keep warm, remove with a slotted spoon into a bowl and put it aside.
- In a microwavable bowl, place frozen cauliflower rice and heat for Five minutes. Add the salt and coconut flour. Mix well. Put it aside.
- Remove to a paper towel pan(lined), once bacon is crisp. Chop into pieces, once cool.
- Make the Sauce
- To the skillet, add the butter and stir in the coconut flour. Lower the heat to low heat and stir until the flour has absorbed the butter. Pour in the mustard and heavy cream and continue to stir until it get thickens.
- On the bottom of a baking dish(9 by 13), place ½ cup of the sauce.
- On top of the sauce, spread the cauliflower mixture as evenly as possible.
- Over the cauliflower rice, place Four ounces of cheddar.
- Over the cheddar, spread the ground beef evenly.
- Over the beef, pour half of the remaining sauce.
- Place the remaining cheddar over the sauce.
- Over the top, pour the remaining sauce and sprinkle with chopped bacon.
- Cover and bake Thirty minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional Five mins.
- Before slicing and serving, allow to cool out of the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Net Carbs= 4 grams
Saturated Fat: 22g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
Trans Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 275IU
Vitamin C: 27mg
Leave a Comment