Creamy, slightly tangy and just simply amazing, this HEALTHY KETO BAKED FETA PASTA WITH KETO NOODLES is the ultimate low carb pasta dish. Don’t worry about the carbs as this HEALTHY KETO BAKED FETA PASTA WITH KETO NOODLES recipe uses 0 carb konjac noodles to keep it keto friendly.
Using different types of tomatoes, cheeses, spices and pasta, there are many versions of this dish and I’m sure all of them taste as delicious as the original!
- ▢4 cups (575 g) cherry tomatoes
- ▢1 brick (250 g) feta cheese (8.8oz
- ▢⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ▢1 tbsp oregano
- ▢¼ tsp chili pepper
- ▢½ tsp salt
- ▢½ tsp black pepper
- ▢4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- ▢10 fresh basil leaves
- ▢2 packs (420 g) nuPasta fettucine
- Using an oven, air fryer or crockpot, you can make this recipe. Prepare tomato sauce and you can start on the noodles, while it’s cooking.
- To a baking dish, add the cherry tomatoes and in the middle of the tomatoes, add the feta brick. Drizzle the olive oil all over and add all of the spices (except fresh basil), and add in the garlic.
- Place in the oven and at 350F, bake for Fifty minutes. Remove from oven and with a fork, mix the sauce to crush the tomatoes and mix the feta cheese together.
Air Fryer Method
- To a baking dish(that fits your air fryer), add the cherry tomatoes and in the middle of the tomatoes, add the feta brick. Drizzle the olive oil all over and add all of the spices (except fresh basil), and add in the garlic.
- Put in air fryer and bake for Thirty minutes at 370F. Remove from air fryer and with a fork, mix the sauce to crush the tomatoes and mix the feta cheese together.
- To the crockpot, add the feta brick and add the cherry tomatoes, in the middle of the tomatoes. Drizzle the olive oil all over and add all of the spices (except basil), and add in the garlic.
- Cook For 6 hours on low or for 3.5 hours on high. Mix the sauce to crush the tomatoes, with a fork and mix the feta cheese together.
- Make the noodles, while the tomato sauce is cooking.
- Out of the noodles, drain the liquid, place the noodles in a pasta strainer and for about a minute, rinse thoroughly under hot water.
- To a frying pan, add the noodles and on high heat, heat for 3-4 minutes until there is no more water. Add the noodles to the tomato sauce once done and mix together.
- To the dish, add your fresh basil and until the basil has wilted in, mix together.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 373Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 11.89g74%
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.49g
Monounsaturated Fat 15.97g
NET CARBS 7.52g15%