We have made many recipes of keto pasta in our years of following low carb diet but this is probably the best keto noodles recipes so far! In fact, we have tested these KETO EGG NOODLES many a times, because we wanted to make sure of them to be just perfect for everyone — and they were so good that the whole family loved it. These noodles have a perfect al dente texture and are the perfect way to enjoy a classic meal without the added carbs.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Neutral flavor
- It has a chewy texture like real noodles
- 3 ingredients
- Just 20 minutes of cooking time
- 2.7 grams net carbs per serving
- Delicious with any pasta sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 4 large Egg yolks
- 1/2 cup Lupin flour
- Put the flour and egg yolk in a food processor. Process until it gets uniform and forms dry crumbs.
- In the microwave, melt mozzarella, until easy to stir.
- In the flour mixture, put mozzarella and process again until a uniform dough forms. Rake the sides and then reposition dough over the blade as wanted.
- Make a ball shaped dough. Cover with plastic wrap if it’s sticky, and refrigerate for 30 mins. Between 2 large pieces of lightly greased parchment paper, place the ball of dough . Roll out the dough into a very thin rectangle, about 1/16 inch thick.
- Strip off the top piece of parchment paper. Cut into narrow strips, about 1/4 inch wide. Arrange a bit apart on the parchment paper.
- Onto a baking sheet, slide the bottom piece with the pasta. Uncovered, put in the refrigerator, to dry out overnight, at least 8 hours, to let the noodles stiff.
- Boil a pot of water to cook pasta. Drop in the pasta and let it heat for about 1 min, until pasta floats in swirls. Don’t overcook, or they will disintegrate.
- Total Carbs7.7g
- Net Carbs2.7g