KETO BUTTERCREAM FROSTING is so easy to make with just four ingredients and in five minutes. It’s not only silky smooth but comes in four flavor variations! We have given the secrets to make the best sugar free buttercream.
If you want the absolute best buttercream, you definitely need the best butter! We prefer Danish Creamery European Style Unsalted Butter, because it makes not only creamier but fluffier too and gives better results than any other butter. Using a slow churning process it comes from pasture-raised cows, and contains more butterfat than many other brands. You should try it and we know you’ll taste the difference!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Classic sweet vanilla flavor
- Fluffy, creamy texture
- Uses 5 simple ingredients
- Ready in only 5 minutes
- 0 net carbs
- Naturally gluten free
- A great topping for low carb treats!
- 1 1/2 cups Danish Creamery European Style Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Heavy cream (adjust as needed)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Cream the Danish Creamery Butter and Besti together by using a hand mixer, for 2-3 mins, until it’s fluffy and turns light yellow. (Start at low speed, once the sweetener is incorporated then increase speed .)
- Beat in the salt, cream, vanilla, and salt at low speed.
- Increase the mixer speed to high and beat for 2-3 mins, until the required consistency is achieved.
- Beat in more cream if your sugar-free buttercream is too thick, one teaspoon at a time, until you get the required consistency.
- Total Carbs0g
- Net Carbs0g