I have been on the Keto diet for a month now and I swear if it weren’t for these keto & low carb bagels, I wouldn’t have lasted even a week. These keto & low carb bagels are so delicious and that it would be hard for you to believe that they’re actually low-carb. There are multiple options to enjoy them with like cream cheese, avocado or make an egg and cheese sandwiches for a delicious breakfast.
The secret ingredient for making these is cheese. We prefer mozzarella cheese because they make the bagels chewy. Use almond flour and a tablespoon of baking powder for the flour.
How To Make These Bagels?
- Microwave 3 cups of mozzarella cheese with 2 oz cream cheese for 2 minutes to make keto bagels. After that, mix in 1 tbsp. baking powder, 2 eggs, and 1 3/4 cup almond flour. Make shape of doughnuts and heat for 15 minutes.
Are These Good For You?
- These are not just good but will help you a lot with the weight loss because they are just 7.5 grams per bagel.
How Many Carbs In This?
- About 8 grams carbs per serving. They are a little smaller than regular size bagels but are very delicious.
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp optional everything seasoning
- Place a baking sheet with parchment paper and heat oven to 350F.
Take a microwaveable bowl and put cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Microwave for 2 minutes until the cheese melts properly.
- Take it out from the microwave and stir with a four until it gets well mixed. Instantly put the baking powder, almond flour,
and egg. Until the flour and eggs are dissolved into the mozzarella, stir to mix. If the dough is sticky, use your hands to knead until the stickiness disappears.
- The dough should be divided into 8 equal portions. The shape of each portion should be in a doughnut shape. Put it on prepared baking sheet. You can garnish with anything you want as a topping or leave plain.
- Bake 15 minutes. If you want the bagels to be brown then broil for 1 minute.