Low-Carb Tacos!! If you’re are watching you’re weight or carbs and you’re a fan of tacos , then you’re absolutely going to love with these Keto Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps and you’re in for a treat. If you’re on a low-carb or keto diet then they’re a perfect option . The tortilla is going to be replaced with lettuce. It will be filled with chicken and all your favorite taco fillings. You’re going to get a healthier result without all the added carbs in the form of Keto Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps!
The chicken is marinated to perfection in a spicy homemade taco seasoning and grilled. Blend together the cilantro sauce, While the chicken is cooking. It takes just 1 minute in the blender and makes a pretty tasty and zesty topping!
Grilled Taco Chicken
- 1 pound Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 leaves Romaine Lettuce rinsed
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour-cream or Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jalapeno optional
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of salt
To Cook Chicken
- Take a bowl and put garlic, chicken, olive oil, and spices in it. Put it in the fridge and let marinate for at least 15-30 mins or up to 24 hours.
- Take the chicken out from from marinade and discard marinade. Put chicken on a grill heated to medium-high heat. Let chicken cook til it’s no longer pink on the inside, (9-10 minutes per side) .
To Make Cilantro Sauce
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor and blend for 1 minute or until creamy.
- Layer lettuce wraps with onion, avocado, chicken and tomatoes. Use cilantro sauce or your favorite taco sauce.