Almost everyone is obsessed with chicken breasts. Its almost impossible to pass up the whole concept of stuffing chicken breasts with your favorite fillings. All the flavors cook inside the chicken breasts and make the chicken super delicious and flavor-packed! Keto Broccoli Stuffed Chicken is going to be love by the whole family.
We have previously shared garlic spinach parmesan stuffed chicken breasts and this week we are sharing this YUMMY Keto Broccoli Stuffed Chicken. The filling is a mixture of cream cheese, garlic, bell pepper, parmesan, cheddar, and steamed broccoli. The parmesan and cheddar make the broccoli and chicken super juicy and delicious and the creamy cheese gives it a creamy texture that is AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!
To start, in the microwave or on the stove-top steam broccoli florets . When it’s cooked, put them under cold water and then drain them. Roughly chop them into chunks.
Put bell pepper, garlic, and your favorite cheeses to the broccoli . We prefer parmesan, a melting cheese and cream cheese. You can replace cream cheese with mayo. Mix everything up and stuff into chicken breasts.
For the chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning optional
- 1 teaspoon paprika optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the filling
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup bell pepper minced
- 1/2 cup melting cheese or cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- To steam broccoli: The broccoli florets should be chopped down into small pieces. Add about 2 tbsp. of water place all the broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes and cover with plastic wrap.
- Slice each chicken breasts horizontally to form a pocket by using a sharp knife. From the ends and sides be sure not stop cutting about 1/2 inch . Do a light sprinkle of paprika, salt, Italian seasoning, pepper and garlic powder to season chicken breasts.
- In a large bowl, Mix the salt & Pepper, bell pepper, garlic, cheeses and steam and chopped broccoli in a bowl and set it aside. Now by using a spoon put the mixture into each chicken breast evenly. You might want to secure with toothpicks if needed.
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a oven-safe pan or large cast iron, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Put chicken breasts and heat for 2-3 minutes per side until it turns golden. Cover with aluminum foil and transfer to preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until it’s cooked through.