You’re going to fall in love with this Microwavable keto bread recipe even if you’re on a keto & low carb diet. You’ll find it hard to believe that it’s actually keto because it’s so soft, fluffy and delicious, . You can make Microwavable Keto Bread in a pretty quick time of 90 seconds and it’s all made in the microwave!
When you need a slice of bread to serve with your egg and bacon, for a breakfast or lunch sandwich then this bread is perfect for the mornings. It’s amazingly soft and holds up great even when toasted.
You can use any small microwave-safe bowl or a large ramekin for the bowl. A small square sandwich size container works great if you’re making grilled cheese,
To Make This Keto Bread, You will Need:
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. butter or oil
- 3 Tbsp. Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Take a bowl and simply combine all the ingredients and pour into a ramekin or greased microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds. After taking it out of the ramekin you can slice in half.
butter a pan over medium heat and toast the bread until it turns golden. Alternatively, toast in a toaster.
- 3 tbsp. almond flour or 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 medium/large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon double acting baking powder
- In a microwave-safe bowl or ramekin, melt butter. Put almond flour, egg and baking powder to the butter. Beat with a fork until it gets properly mixed.
- Until it’s firm, microwave for about 90 secs, . Run a knife alongside the brink and turn over a plate to release. Slice in half, then toast withinside the toaster/skillet.
- To Bake: Pre-heat oven to 375F. Heat in a ramekin for 10-12 mins until it’s cooked through.