This Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice formula is veggie lover and stacked with flavor. It is an incredible Keto side dish!
Course Main Course, Mexican food, Preparation time 5 minutes, Cooking time 20 minutes, Total time 25 minutes, Serving 6 servings, Calories 352kcal
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/4 medium chopped onion.
- 1/2 chopped red pepper
- 3 tablespoons taco spice
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 12 ounces cabbage rice fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
- In a huge skillet over medium hotness, brown the ground meat until practically cooked (somewhat pink). Add onion and pepper and cook till it becomes pink. Blend in the stock and hotness to the purpose of bubbling.
- Add tomato and cabbage rice and stir to combine. Blend in the stock and hotness to the purpose of bubbling.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until cabbage rice begins to soften (8 to 10 minutes to freeze).
- Sprinkle the skeleton with the cheese and cover. Let the cheese cook for 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat and top with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, avocado, and chopped red pepper.
Serving 6. Each serving contains 5.04 gram of net carb. Dietary energy: 352 kcal Total fats: 21.71 g Fat calorie: 195 Cholesterol: 96 mg Carbohydrates: 7.04 g Total dietary fibers: 2.00 g Protein: 29.09 g
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.04 grams | Protein: 29.09 grams Fat: 21.71 grams | Cholesterol: 96mg | Fiber: 2 g