You’ll never want to live without them in your fridge again after trying these DELICIOUS keto egg muffins! It can make a great low carb breakfast for your busy days, whether your rushing out the door in the morning, or rushing to get to your television like me. These yummy muffins are made with cheese, milk of choice, eggs, and veggies.
Keto muffins can mean lots of things — they can be sweet like a low carb blueberry muffin — but this time around, we’re making them with eggs. You can even include these on an egg fast if you skip the veggies and make them with just the egg and cheese.
- 1 cup Broccoli (cut into 1/2-inch florets)
- 1 cup Cauliflower (cut into 1/2-inch florets)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Red bell pepper (chopped into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded; replace with more veggies for dairy-free)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Put a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a bowl and put together the broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, minced garlic, and olive oil.
- In a single layer on the baking sheet, arrange the vegetables. Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 mins, until the edges of the broccoli turns brown.
- With 12 parchment muffin liners, line a muffin tin.
- Keep the oven on when the vegetables are done. The veggies should be arranged evenly in the muffin cups.
- Whisk together the black pepper, sea salt, heavy cream, and eggs. Stir in the cheddar cheese. Put the egg mixture into the muffin cups over the vegetables.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Total Carbs2.5g
- Net Carbs1.8g
Leave a Comment