The great thing about is that, in addition to being super healthy, these meatballs are super easy to cook! You just to add all the ingredients and shape your delicious meatballs. Put them in the air fryer for not only a moist but crispy on the outside, yummy Air-Fryer Keto Meatballs keto meatball!
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- With basil, garlic and oregano 1 can tomato sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. Take a bowl and combine the first 5 ingredients. Put beef; mix lightly but well through. Make a shape of 1-1/2-in. balls. In air-fryer basket pout in a single layer on greased tray; heat until it turns light brown and cooked well, 8-10 mins.
- Take a saucepan and mix sauce ingredients; heat through. Serve with meatballs.
- Freeze option: In freezer containers, freeze cooled meatballs. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Preheat air fryer to 350°. Reheat until heated through, 3-5 mins. Make sauce as directed.
Does an air fryer add carbs?
- The best thing about Air fryers is that they do not add carbs to foods, making them ideal for people following a keto diet. For people who don’t have an air fryer can make this recipe in an oven.
Will meatballs fall apart without breadcrumbs?
- As long as you replace the breadcrumbs with another binding agent the meatballs will not fall apart without breadcrumbs , (cheese, shredded zucchini or chopped mushrooms).
Best thing to cook in the air fryer?
- Air fryers are ideal for cooking foods that are typically fried in oil, such as chicken and fish.
- 4 meatballs with 1/3 cup sauce:
- 404 calories,
- 27g fat (13g saturated fat),
- 162mg cholesterol,
- 799mg sodium,
- 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber),
- 31g protein.
Leave a Comment