You can feel good about serving such a healthy and delicious dish with fresh and yummy ingredients. While the veggies add flavor and color to the meal, the Keto Air Fryer Chicken and Veggies is moist and delicious.
You don’t have to worry about breading this chicken either. The seasonings are perfect and are the best combo with the chicken and vegetables. And if you want to try different flavor combinations with various seasonings, this is a great base recipe.
Everyone always feels good to eat food that is fresh and has nutritious vegetables. This way, we know that we are getting plenty of healthy nutrients and not eating up on junk food all the time. It’s not only low carb but it’s gluten and dairy-free too. You can make this meal in less than 20 mins will allow you to make it anytime.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS
- Chicken breasts: If you chop chicken breast up ahead of time then it will make it cook faster. Bigger peces takes longer time.
- Bell peppers: Chop up your favorite color. We prefer red.
- Zucchini: Roast zucchini in the air fryer.
- Broccoli: The best thing about this recipe is that you can easily use fresh broccoli or frozen. So you don’t need to wworry if you don’t have fresh ones on hand.
- Onion: This add lots of flavor to the chicken and veggies.
- Garlic: It’s optional as we are already using garlic powder. This adds so much flavor and is highly recommended!
- Olive oil: It’s a much healthier option.
- Seasonings: Garlic powder, chili powder (or paprika), salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
HOW TO MAKE
- Making this recipe couldn’t be any easier. Take a bowl and chop the vegetables and chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine together the oil and seasonings and coat the chicken and veggies. Then put the chicken and vegetables in the air fryer and heat. After they have cooked for 5 mins, give them a shake and continue cooking. Keep cooking until the chicken is done. If your air fryer isn’t very big you may need to work in batches .
CAN I USE BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN THIGHS INSTEAD OF BREASTS?
- Yes, You may use use boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
CAN I USE DIFFERENT VEGETABLES?
- Yes, this recipe will work with most quick-cooking veggies such as asparagus, string beans, broccoli, bell pepper and much more!
- 1 pound chicken breast, bite-size pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 cloved garlic minced or crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- EACH garlic powder, chili powder, salt, pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 400F.
- Take a bowl, chop the veggies and chicken into small bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl add the oil and seasoning and toss to mix.
- Put chicken and veggies to the preheated air fryer and heat for 10 mins, shaking halfway until the chicken and veggies is cooked through.
Leave a Comment