You can turn a simple meal into a warm memory by this rich and satisfying keto mushroom soup . You will love it with a simple green salad. It’s a perfect meal in these colder months which is not only rich but sustaining. It will definitely help everyone through those tough dieting grind days.
Keto Mushroom Soup Ingredients
- 1 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups bone broth, chicken preferred
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons keto thickener of choice —
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Dry mushroom slices or parsley for garnish
Keto Mushroom Soup Steps
- Take a soup pot and melt the butter in it.
- Put onions, as the butter bubbles. Sauté until the onions begin to brown. Do take care that they do not get burn.
- Add the mushrooms, stir, and heat for about 5 mins.
- Add the dill, paprika, salt, and broth. Mix well.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Take a small bowl and mix the cream and the thickener. To make sure there are no lumps by stirring.
- Gradually put cream mixture to the soup, stirring all the while. Continue to stir for another 2 mins while the soup thickens. Add lemon juice. Do not boil.
- Make any necessary adjustments on the thickness. To thin it down put more broth, and to thicken it add cream and thickener .
- When the soup is ready, adjust for salt and pepper.
- Serve with freshly ground pepper.
- Total Carbs7.6g
- Net Carbs6g