This recipe combines juicy shrimp with a simple garlic butter sauce, all ready in just 10 minutes. KETO LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP is perfect for weeknights and date nights!
It not only feels fancy but is also unbelievably quick and easy. Serve KETO LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP over your favorite zucchini noodles, or for a healthier option, over pasta.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Savory lemon garlic flavor
- Tender shrimp
- Rich lemon garlic butter sauce
- Just 7 simple ingredients
- Ready in 10 minutes
- Naturally low carb and gluten-free
I’ve got a few tips to make this the best garlic butter shrimp recipe!
- Use high quality ingredients.
- Don’t move the shrimp around.
- Don’t overcook.
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 lb Large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Take a bowl(small) and mash together the red pepper flakes, lemon juice(The lemon juice may not fully incorporate, which is fine.), garlic, parsley, and butter. Set aside.
- With paper towels, pat the shrimp dry. With pepper and salt, season all over.
- In a cast iron skillet(medium), heat olive oil over medium heat, until shimmering. Keep the garlic herb butter close.
- In a single layer, add the shrimp. Until browned on the bottom, cook, without moving, for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip the shrimp and to the pan, immediately around the shrimp in pieces, add the garlic herb butter. For 1-2 more minutes, sear the shrimp, basting them with the butter occasionally, until the shrimp is opaque and the butter melts.
Amount per serving