Keto Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are not just only quick and easy, but are 100% the bomb! Perfect when you’re “Philly-ng” hungry!!
- 1 Ketonia Bread Mix
- 1 lb cajun roast beef thin sliced
- 12 slices Kraft American Cheese
- 12 slices Provolone
- (sliced into 1 inch pieces) 1 green pepper
- 1 jalapeno seeds and ribs removed, minced
- (roasted seeded and diced) 4 or 5 hatch chilies
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced
- 1 green onion sliced
- ½ onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 stick butter melted
- (if desired) Poppy seeds for rolls
For the bread rolls:
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- With vegetable spray, spray pan(9 x 12).
- As directed, prepare Ketonia bread mix. Divide dough into 12 even pieces after first rise and roll into balls. Put in a greased pan and flatten with hand. For Thirty minutes, cover and let it rise.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds and brush with egg wash.
- Until it gets golden brown, bake Twenty minutes.
- Put it aside to cool.
For the beef slices:
- To a sauté pan(large), add One tbsp. butter over med-high heat. Brown individual slices of roast beef quickly and Put aside.
- (if necessary)Add more butter, in the same pan, sauté first the onions, then the mushrooms, and then pepper and garlic.
Back to the rolls:
- To stick together, the rolls should have risen close enough. Take them out from the baking dish and, cut horizontally through the buns(using a large serrated knife) so you have One large top and One large bottom. But the bottom back in the dish. If they don’t stay in one piece(Don’t worry).
- Over the buns, now, layer your beef equally. Spread all your veggies evenly. (if you like)Finish with your cheeses and a squirt of mayo. Replace the top bread.
- With garlic melt Six tbsp. of butter and pour over the tip of the (Keto Philly Cheesesteak Sliders). Use all the butter! For 15 minutes, let it rest to soak up all the juices!
- Till cheeses are good and melty, bake at 350 for Thirty minutes!
- Cut and Serve! Enjoy!
Keto Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
Amount Per Serving
Calories 409Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%
Vitamin A 570IU11%
Vitamin C 13mg16%
Leave a Comment