This KETO SLOW COOKER PEPPER JACK CAULIFLOWER is oh-so-cheesy and creamy and rich. You can easily call this ultimate low-carb keto comfort food dish!
Where you just dump the ingredients in and walk away are the best slow cooker recipes. This KETO SLOW COOKER PEPPER JACK CAULIFLOWER is almost one of those recipes. I say almost because At the end, you do have to come back and add the cheese and then let it cook a tiny bit longer. But really, there’s so little work here and you end up with a super flavorful low-carb side dish.
Course: Side Dish Cuisine: American Keyword: cheesy cauliflower, slow cooker cauliflower Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 3 hours 30 minutes Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes Servings: 6 servings Calories: 266kcal
- (cut into 1-inch florets) 1 pound cauliflower
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- Grease the inside of a slow cooker(4 to 6 quarts).
- Add the pepper, cream cheese, whipping cream, butter, salt, and cauliflower. For 3 hours, cook on low.
- Put Pepper Jack and stir to combine. For another 30 minutes to an hour, continue to cook, until cauliflower turns fork tender.
- Add bacon crumbles.
- Serve and Enjoy.
SLOW COOKER PEPPER JACK CAULIFLOWER
Amount Per Serving 1 serving(⅙th of recipe)
Calories 266Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Leave a Comment