Where you just dump the ingredients in and walk away are the best slow cooker recipes. This KETO SLOW COOKER PEPPER JACK CAULIFLOWER is almost one of those recipes. I say almost because At the end, you do have to come back and add the cheese and then let it cook a tiny bit longer. But really, there’s so little work here and you end up with a super flavorful low-carb side dish.
Course: Side Dish Cuisine: American Keyword: cheesy cauliflower, slow cooker cauliflower Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 3 hours 30 minutes Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes Servings: 6 servings Calories: 266kcal
- (cut into 1-inch florets) 1 pound cauliflower
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- Grease the inside of a slow cooker(4 to 6 quarts).
- Add the pepper, cream cheese, whipping cream, butter, salt, and cauliflower. For 3 hours, cook on low.
- Put Pepper Jack and stir to combine. For another 30 minutes to an hour, continue to cook, until cauliflower turns fork tender.
- Add bacon crumbles.
- Serve and Enjoy.
SLOW COOKER PEPPER JACK CAULIFLOWER
Amount Per Serving 1 serving(⅙th of recipe)
Calories 266Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*