KETO REUBEN CASSEROLE is made with 5 delish layers! And it’s easy – only 10 minutes prep time and 6 ingredients.
WHAT IS REUBEN CASSEROLE?
KETO REUBEN CASSEROLE takes all of the flavor of sandwiches(reuben) and puts it into a super simple casserole form. It’s made with melty swiss cheese, corned beef, sauerkraut, (sugar-free)Thousand Island dressing, and roasted cauliflower.
- (cut into bite-sized florets) 1 head Cauliflower
- 3 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- (drained) 1 14-oz can Sauerkraut
- 1 cup (Sugar-Free)Thousand Island Dressing
- (chopped into bite-size pieces) 1 lb Corned beef
- 8 oz Swiss cheese slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take a bowl(large) and toss together the pepper, oil, salt and cauliflower.
- On a baking sheet, in a single layer arrange the cauliflower. For 25-30 minutes, roast in the oven, until it gets lightly browned and tender.
- Leave the oven on when the cauliflower is done roasting. To the bottom of a baking dish(9×13), transfer the cauliflower. Top with sauerkraut. Drizzle with(thousand island dressing). Put corned beef, and finally with Swiss cheese slices, cover the top.
- In the oven, place the casserole for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and heated through.
Amount per serving.