Super easy to make and a great breakfast option! This Keto Farmer’s Casserole is hearty and filling because it’s packed full of protein from the sausage, bacon, and eggs. Add in any vegetables or meat you like!
- One pound sausage
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar
- 1/2 sweet onion diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon Frank’s red hot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet(large), brown the sausage, crumbling as it cooks. Drain grease and put it aside.
- Into bite-sized chunks, dice the bacon and cook in a skillet(large), stirring often, until it gets crisp. Drain the grease and put it aside.
- To 350 degrees, pre-heat the oven. Spray a baking dish(9×13) with non-stick spray.
- Into a mixing bowl(large), crack the eggs, and add the milk. Whisk together until it gets well combined.
- Stir in the pepper, bacon, cheddar, onion, pepper, hot sauce, salt, and sausage. Stir until it gets well combined.
- Into the prepared baking dish, pour the mixture, and bake for 35-40 minutes or until edges are golden brown and eggs are set.
- Before slicing and serving, let cool for five minutes.
Swap in 1/4 cup of heavy cream + 1/4 cup of water for the milk to keep this a bit lower in carbs. Sprinkle with chives and serve with a dollop of sour cream, as desired.
Keto Farmer’s Casserole
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 315%
Total Fat 35g54%
Saturated Fat 13g65%
Total Carbohydrates 3g1%