These Keto Air Fryer Lemon-Garlic Chicken Thighs are packed with tangy lemon and garlic flavor. Serve with your favorite keto side dish or mashed cauliflower.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 4 lemon wedges
- Take a bowl and whisk pepper, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and lemon juice together in it. Put marinade aside.
- Into a resealable(large) plastic bag, place chicken thighs. Making sure to cover all parts of chicken, pour marinade over chicken and seal bag. Refrigerate for at least Two hours.
- To 360 degrees F, preheat an air fryer.
- Take the chicken out from marinade and (pat dry) with paper towels. In the air fryer basket, place chicken pieces, (if necessary)cooking in batches.
- Fry until the juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink at the bone, Twenty Two to Twenty Four minutes. An instant-read thermometer should read 165 degrees F(inserted near the bone). Over each piece upon serving, squeeze a lemon wedge.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
% Daily Value *
Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
Saturated Fat: 4.2g
Vitamin A Iu: 133.2IU
Niacin Equivalents: 8.5mg
Vitamin B6: 0.3mg
Vitamin C: 17.9mg
Calories From Fat: 167.5
Leave a Comment