Easy to make, super versatile, and incredibly delicious. This simple Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp only calls for a few basic ingredients you may already have on hand in your pantry. You are sure to love this picture-perfect healthy dish if you are a fan of seafood.
Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp is a great dinner idea which is going to be loved by the whole family and even the kids are going to love it.
- (thawed, deveined, peeled) 1 lb raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Take a bowl(medium) and coat the shrimp with the pepper, salt and olive oil. Put it aside.
- In a skillet(large) melt butter over medium high heat. Add garlic and heat for 1 mine, or untilit gets fragrant and simmering.
- Into the flavored butter, place the shrimp, cook for 2 mins then toss and heat for another 3 mins or until the shrimp is cooked through and pink.
- With the fresh parsley, sprinkle the garlic butter shrimp and serve.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top (Optional).
Garlic Butter Shrimp
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 2.3g
Net Carbs 2.2g
Leave a Comment