- 1 lb Grass-Fed Ground Beef, cooked and drained (Prefer ButcherBox)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 10.75 oz Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Cook cauliflower rice. Pop steamer bags and the microwave (2 bags) and heat them for the allotted time. To drain any excess water off, once they are cooked, empty the bags into a colander over the sink.
- Lightly grease a baking dish(9 inch). Mix the pepper, onion, garlic, cream of mushroom soup, salt and cooked ground beef. Spread in the bottom of the dish(baking).
- Top with One cup of the shredded cheddar, then drained cauliflower, more salt and pepper, and the remaining cheese at the end.
- Until the cheese on top is melted and the cauliflower starts to brown, bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE:
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 10g