For a low carb and keto friendly dinner idea try Keto Tacos de Carne Asada Recipe. no one will miss the carbs, it’s packed with flavor and sure to impress the entire family!
A simple and easy recipe. You are going to love how quickly these Keto Tacos de Carne Asada come together!
Everyone love tacos and so this is a hit with everyone.
- ▢2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ▢1 lb ground beef
- ▢2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- ▢1/2 cup salsa
- ▢Taco Toppings: Cheese, tomatoes, avocado, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a sheet(baking) with parchment paper.
- Then in approximately ¼ cup piles, place the cheese that are at least 2 inches a part from each other. Then slightly, press the cheese down.
- Until the edges of the cheese are slightly browned, bake for 8-11 minutes.
- For approximately 2-3 minutes, then let the cheese. Then from the sheet, remove the cheese and a wooden handle that is balanced in between Two cups, bend it over.
- In a skillet brown the ground beef, while the shells are cooling, over medium high heat until the beef is browned. (Drain off)Any excess grease.
- Then add in the salt and the taco seasoning. Stir everything together and heat for 3-5 mins.
- To the cheese taco shells then add the meat and top with your favorite taco toppings.
*We prefer shredding your own cheese( it melts more evenly).
*The taco toppings are not included(nutritional information).
Saturated Fat 10g,
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g,
Monounsaturated Fat 8g,
Trans Fat 1g,
Vitamin A 420IU,
Vitamin C 1mg,