BOY I am glad I made THE BEST KETO DIP IN THE WORLD! I have been asked for the recipe by so many people. You will be surprised how easy it is. The main ingredient is the leek soup mix and tastes so much better than the vegetables. I used a full Ten ounce pack of (the spinach is needed for the texture)spinach and I doubled the recipe. If you squeeze as much liquid out of the spinach as possible, it works best. It could become too liquid, if not. THE BEST KETO DIP IN THE WORLD is quick, easy, delicious and will be loved by the whole family.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- (I used light) 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine green onion, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and softened cream cheese. Into a 1-quart baking dish, spoon mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and hot.
- Serve with veggies, crackers, or bread slices.
World’s Best Dip
Servings Per Recipe: 16
% Daily Value *
Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
Saturated Fat: 8.3g
Vitamin A Iu: 365.9IU
Niacin Equivalents: 1.5mg
Vitamin B6: 0.1mg
Vitamin C: 0.4mg
Calories From Fat: 208.3
Leave a Comment