This KETO GARLIC BREAD is amazing. It’s Cheesy, garlicky, and buttery. Leftovers are great too, so it’s a win-win for everyone.
OMG! This bread is amazing. This KETO GARLIC BREAD is wonderfully flavorful and surprisingly close to the real thing. You’ll experience the garlicky, cheesy, warm goodness that you’d expect from any garlic bread, whether low-carb or not.
It’s also relatively easy to make. It bakes beautifully in the oven, and it’s ready in about forty five minutes. It’s pretty simple to make 2 of these and freeze the leftovers.
- ▢1 tablespoon soft butter for pan
- ▢(5 oz) 1 ¼ cups blanched finely ground almond flour
- ▢2 tablespoons dry-grated parmesan cheese
- ▢½ teaspoon baking soda
- ▢1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢1½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella (6 oz)
- ▢1 oz cream cheese
- ▢1 large egg lightly beaten
- ▢Two tablespoons melted butter
- ▢2 fresh garlic cloves minced
- ▢2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Take a glass 8-inch baking dish and generously grease with butter. You may also use a similar capacity oval baking dish – it’s a 1.5-quart casserole dish, 2-inch deep.
- Take a bowl and combine the almond flour with the garlic powder, baking soda, and parmesan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the shredded mozzarella. Top it with the cream cheese.
- Microwave for thirty secs. Stir, then microwave for forty more secs. At this point, the mixture should be fully melted.
- Stir again, then add the egg and the almond flour mixture.
- Stir using a rubber spatula, then with your hands, knead. Kneading the dough before it cools, work quickly and making sure it’s uniform. It’s not easy to work with as this is a sticky dough. That’s normal!
- Press the dough into the prepared baking dish. Bake the bread until golden brown and puffed, about twenty mins. After fifteen minutes, start checking on it .
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, combine the chopped parsley, minced garlic, and melted butter.
- With the butter mixture brush the hot bread. Let it slightly cool and firm up in the pan, about 5 minutes. Carefully cut it into slices and serve.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 227mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g
Leave a Comment